Monday, January 25, 2010

Name that vegetable

Okay, I found some more paint in the garden shed and got a little carried away with this plant marker thing.
Cebolla-Onion

Let's see a few in the garden...
Lechuga-Lettuce
Aji-Chili pepper
Pimenton-Bell pepper

...and yesterday the sky was being amazing. Times like these I wish I had a better camera. And my friends to awe at this with me.

"When you travel, you experience in a very practical way, the act of rebirth......you confront completely new situations,the day passes more slowly......so you are like a baby, just out of the womb......and since all things are new, you see only the beauty in them......and you feel happy to be alive."

-Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! And you have me to awe over it several hours later, via computer screen!

    ReplyDelete