Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures of cats.

These are some cats I live with. I'm sorry, this may be my most boring post but these guys are too silly. Normally I fancy myself more of a dog person. I always thought cats were scary, self-entitled, and unpredictable, but these guys are sweethearts. My previous disposition towards cats can be owed to a particularly traumatizing experience when I lived in Buenos Aires a couple years ago.

My roommate had this cat that would go batshit crazy every time I came home, clawing and hissing at me incessantly. The demonic feline could even open doors, smell fear, and probably read minds. It would leap onto my desk and terrorize me while I was doing my homework, and use my legs as scratching posts while I tried to enjoy my damn breakfast in peace. At one point, the hostility came to a matador showdown between my terrified self, the psycho cat and my empty backpack as a bullfighter cape.
I was able to coax the beast into my room, shut the door, and tie a cellphone charger cord around its handle and two others to keep the door secure so it couldn't scratch out my eyes and suck my blood. Luckily (for PETA and this stupid cat) my roommate brought the cat to her dad's before I could throw it into a cement mixer.

I made El Capitan (the one-eyed kitten) an eye-patch, but he kept rubbing it off. So yeah, I have a cat eye-patch lying around my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment